HB Schools Parent-Teacher Groups
Elementary School PTA
President: Megan Haynes
Vice President: Laura Mancuso
The PTA is an organization devoted to promoting the welfare of children and youth in the home and community. In doing so, the PTA aims to raise standards of home life, support laws concerning the care and protection of children, increase communication between parents and teachers so they may work cooperatively in educating children, and developing stronger ties between educators and the general public in order to ensure the highest advantages in education.
Click here for more information.
Middle School PTO
President: Rachel Schnibbe
The purpose of the Hampton Bays Middle School Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO) is to promote the welfare of children in the home, school, and community; to raise the standards of both home and school life; and to improve the quality of our students' lives by facilitating communication between home and school. Various activities that the HBMS PTO will conduct this year include the Book Fair, School Pictures, a Grade 5-6 Spring Dance, the MS Yearbook, and various other exciting events. Fundraising will go to provide activities and support for school field trips, class projects, and assemblies.
High School PTSA
President: Nancy Hughes
The Parent Teacher Students Association was founded as a communication vehicle between parents, teachers, administrators, and students. The Hampton Bays chapter of the PTSA holds an annual fashion show, involving students and teachers as its major fundraiser. All proceeds go towards scholarships for graduating seniors.
President: Steve Meyers
Booster Club Application
The Hampton Bays Booster Club, a non-profit organization, is parents and community members that support and promote all co-curricular (outside the classroom) sports at Hampton Bays High School and Middle School. The Booster Club meets once a month to discuss goals, organize fundraisers, our teams and athletes.
What We Do:
- The Booster Club raises money to support 350+ students that participate in a variety of sports.
- The Booster Club has provided $4000 in continuous educational scholarships to graduating Seniors.
- The Booster Club provides an annual Varsity Awards Ceremony & Dinner.
- The Booster Club helps provide funding to teams during special events (tournaments, championships) for equipment, apparel or anything else a coach might request.
Get your Baymen team noticed on our website. Submit your photos. For further information on pictures or Booster Club please email email@example.com.
How do we raise funds?
- Family Memberships at $20.00 annually or $150 for Lifetime Membership.
- Winterfest Fundraiser * Comedy Night at Boardy Barn
- Special fundraising events including Spirit Week, Week of Lights, Bonfire and Pep Rally and more
How can parents and the community get involved?
- Join!! Become a member!!
- Participate in the fundraisers
- Attend sporting events at the school
- Help with fundraising through matching fund donations and community networking
Past Booster Club Contributions
Since 1973, Booster monies have contributed towards the press box for football, an outdoor public address system, baseball and softball dugouts, batting cage, shot and discus circles and cages for track, scorers table for High School, steeple chase, outdoors scoreboards for High School and Middle School fields, as well as donations towards outdoor bathrooms, sprinkler systems, team chairs, practice equipment, banners. We have continuously supported activities to promote Baymen pride throughout the community.