Hope you’re having a great summer. We tech minions have been busy migrating our email server to the “cloud” and setting up Office 365. This means several things to you:
• I began today to move everyone’s email mailbox from the Exchange server on our network to Microsoft’s server. It will take several days and, during this time, you may notice some slowness but it should be minimal.
• If you normally use OWA (Outlook Web Access) for your email, once your mailbox has been migrated you will be logging into the Microsoft Office 365 portal instead of OWA. The link is https://login.microsoftonline.com and has been posted to the school web site under For Staff. To log in, enter your email address on the top line and you regular school password on the bottom line. Attached are screen shots of the login page and dashboard.
• For Outlook desktop users, the tech team will come around and re-configure your settings. However, you also have access to Office 365 from anywhere.
• In addition to Outlook 365 all users will now also have access to:
o Word 365
o Excel 365
o PowerPoint 365
o OneNote virtual notebook
o OneDrive file storage
o Video storage and sharing
o Delve- a personalized dashboard of information useful to you
• If you have HB mail configured on your phone or mobile device, you will have to delete the account and re-enter it using the following instructions:
o To Configure Apple Devices – Follow Instruction for Exchange Account
o To Configure Android Devices – Please follow Instruction for Exchange Account